What is ISO 9001:2000?
ISO 9001:2000 is an international standard that provides strict requirements for an organization's Quality Management System. The objective of the Quality Management System is to ensure a company consistently provides products and services that meet or exceed customer expectations as well as continually improve performance.
- ISO is recognized in over 150 countries worldwide.
- In the United States alone, there are over 47,000 organizations certified.
- Certification is voluntary.
- Certification identifies the company's processes, not its products.
- Certification is awarded by an independent third-party.
Fire Facilities received certification for having met the requirements of
ISO 9001:2000. For years, Fire Facilities has dedicated itself to delivering top-of-the-line training towers to the fire industry. By achieving ISO 9001:2000 certification, we have affirmed this quest. Our Quality Management System will be tested for ongoing effectiveness every six months over the next three years. This quality initiative is a journey without an end.
As a customer, this assures:
- tower designs go through standardized methods
- products and processes are continuously improving
- Trends are analyzed and monitored
- A corrective system is in place
- The system is focused on you, the customer